all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.09.2013

THIS MOMENT / P&Co Speed Scrap...


The awesome Kat hosted a fun speed scrap over at Pixels and Company on Saturday night, and luckily I was able to play along!!! I really love the fact that not only is my family blessed to live close to all of my extended family, but also that my children are able to have a relationship with their great-grandparents. This is a picture of my kids playing with my grandmother, Meme. Maisie is in the swing, sporting her sunglasses... she is such a ham... and Alex is pushing her, but you have to watch that boy, he gets out of hand quick!

I used papers and elements from The Ardent Sparrow's (Rebecca Wagler) new collection, Sophie, and a frame from her Polly Elements.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails