all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.19.2013

TIE~RIFFIC / CQC #177...



Hello! Here's a little card for Jeff, I'm hoping to slip it into his computer bag tomorrow before he heads off to work! I thought the colors for today's colourQ were perfect for a "guy" card! I used these cute little ties from the set Tie One On from The Alley Way Stamps!


When I was working, one of my favorite radio broadcasts was Family Life. I tried to listen everyday after lunch. This time last year they were advertising something called "Weekend to Remember" and I checked it out on their site. Let me just pause here and say that Jeff and I both agree we have a wonderful, happy marriage, so that was not the reason for my interest. Actually, I have never gotten along with anyone better in my life! But I was excited about the prospect of leaving the kids and it just being the 2 of us for a couple days! (Does that sound bad?) So when I mentioned it to him, he agreed we could go!

Anyways, long story short - we LOVED our experience so much last year that we are headed out again this coming weekend - WOOHOO! We decided to try to make the weekend every year, and it hasn't hurt that for the past two it's been on the beach beside the beautiful Gulf Of Mexico in Destin Florida! We are both so excited to renew our commitment to each other and get a little refresher! Now if we could just get them to move it to July or something....


Big hugs,


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great guy card...perfect sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Elton said...

SO cute Arielle! Love the patterns and colors of the ties along with the pretty (handsome - gotta think manly *wink*!) embossed bcakground!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love this card Arielle, those ties are just too darn cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails