all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.14.2013

DON'T EVER CHANGE / DS #89 & CTD #229...


Happy Valentine's Day!!! We have a new sketch over at The Deconstructed Sketch... and it's right up my alley - I love it! I made this card for my amazing hubby... I wish you knew how awesome he is! He still brings me flowers and candy, helps with the kids and the cleaning - I am a lucky, lucky girl!

I combined three sets for this card - All About You, Framed,  and Tie One On.

           

Be sure to head over and see the other ladies' inspiration over at Deconstructed - you won't be disappointed! I hope you can play along, too! I also used the colors from the Color Throwdown - I love playing with them when I can!

     

XOXO,

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! Love that paper pieced tie and sentiment!

Happy Dance said...

DH will love this I'm sure. The sentiment is perfect. And the colors work so well together. Sweet! Happy Valentine's Day. Bev

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome Arielle! I love your interpretation of the sketch... scooting it to the side is brilliant!

Kim said...

This is such a sweet card for your husband Arielle!! I hope you both enjoy a nice Valentine's Day!! :>)

Beckie said...

Awesome! You've just enabled me to want even more TAWS stamps. LOL. Like I needed any help - hee hee.

Be blessed, Beckie

Wanda Cullen said...

I always look forward to seeing your creations and this one is so sweet (and punny)! You hubby sounds like a keeper! :-) Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails