all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.24.2013

MERMAIDS / ADFD Re-Release & Challenge...


Hello! This post is a couple days late, as we were having a weekend getaway! It rained the entire time, but the conference was great and Jeff and I got some much needed alone time! And we ate a LOT of good food!!!

We featured a past release at A Day For Daisies on Friday, Childhood, and I used 2 images - Mermaid Fairy and Mermaid of Stars. We also started a new challenge, to use die cuts. Please go check out everyone's inspiration and join the fun with the freebie provided!


Bye for now...


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you enjoyed your time away. This is a delightful card! Love love the scattered buttons and that darling image! Her braided hair is too cute ;)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love your card! It is very beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails