all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.07.2013

LITTLE ONE / DS #88...


We have a new Deconstructed Sketch starting today - WOOHOO!  Of course, you know me, I had to turn it into a square card - LOL! I used the new set Tiny Treasures from The Alley Way Stamps. With the pinks and blue, I suppose this card would be perfect for the couple who WASN'T finding out what they were having...

Be sure to hop on over and see the other awesome inspiration from the Deconstructed DT!

       

Big hugs,

8 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the sweet lil' onesie and how you paper pieced it!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Arielle! Love the way you've layered your die cuts to showcase this cute little onesie!!

Happy Dance said...

Sweeter than sweet! That onsie is darling. I love how you've used the plaid on the onsie and on the background. Perfect for a new baby! Love this. Bev

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE very Adorable! Great take on the Sketch too!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your paper pieced baby vest! And your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous! A lovely card! hugs, Lesley

Sara I. said...

Absolutely precious!! Lovin' that plaid onesie and awesome color palette! xx

aworkofheart said...

I just love your card Arielle, I love the color palette, and how you have incorporated it into the cutest
onsie ever! Thank you for joining my blog as a newbie it is an honor to have you, such a blessing, Cathryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails