all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.25.2013

KA~POW!!! / TAWS Sneak Peek Day #1....


It's SNEAK PEEK TIME over at The Alley Way Stamps!!! You could TOTALLY WIN this new set - KA~POW!!! All you have to do is head over to the TAWS blog & enter to win!

I love this set - how cool is this?!?! Now I can make my own comic-book cards - LOL!

Big hugs,

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Eeee! This is darling, Arielle! What a great set :D

Gaylynn said...

Love all the bright colors in your fun design. Super cool new set from what I've seen so far. :)

cm said...

Wow - yuo've not only created a dynamic card, but you've captured the 'comic book' style of framing perfectly. Awesome - such a lively showcase of the new set! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
c

Sherrie Conner said...

This is so awesome!! I have 3 boys, and this set (and card) would be perfect for them! Great job Arielle!

Shannon J said...

Your card is awesome Arielle! AND, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to you as well. I was reading over on the Retro Sketches blog what a huge weight off your shoulders it was to get all caught up. I can't even begin to pretend just how much work it must be to coordinate not just that challenge blog, but all of the other ones that you do as well. You are incredibly generous to be involved so much in these blogs, that help inspire all of us to be better card makers. I just wanted you to know how appreciated it is, and what a difference you make in so many of our card making journeys. Not just the blogs, but your cards are always so beautiful and inspiring as well. I will also never forget a comment you left for me when I first started my blog a few months ago, offering to help me as I took my baby steps into this new adventure. I thought then, and think even more now, what a special person you are. YOU are awesome! Thank you for all you do, Arielle! Just wanted to let you know ;)

Donna K said...

This set is perfect for my nephews... they are all my super heroes! Thanks for sharing, I love your bold and bright creation! New Follower~ Donna K

Happy Dance said...

Arielle, your cards are always amazing, and this is no exception. What fun colors, and those stamps are beyond cute! I can't wait till release day. Even the little things on this card combine to make it work so well--the angled cut, the cut out and popped up lightening bolt... I could go on, but don't want to gush. Just let me say once more, amazing. Bev

Valérie said...

This card is amazing! Like all your cards :) I love what you do. Love the bright colors on this one and the comic book style

Chris Dring said...

OMGee!! Arielle, this card is incredible! Love love love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails