all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.01.2013

I LOVE YOU Hybrid Project/ ADFD Club Kit Hop...


Whew - you made it!!! I am the last stop on the A Day For Daisies Club Kit Hop! If you came from Kadie's blog, you're on the right track. If you'd like to start at the beginning, you can go to the main ADFD blog


I used the image Love Tart for my little goodie tag today - isn't it adorable?!? I also used digital papers, and did some digital paper piecing. The papers are form a new kit by Robyn Meierotto, Hugs and Kisses. (It's 30% off right now at Pixels and Company!)


       

Don't forget, one lucky commentor will win the whole ADFD February Club Kit! There are 3 ways to enter the drawing,

  • Comment on all the designers' blogs & leave a comment on the ADFD Hop post
  • Become a new follower of ADFD's blog or mention the hop on your blog!
  • Like ADFD on Facebook or share the link on your FB page!


For any of these things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment on the ADFD Hop post letting us know which of these you did.

Here's the hop order, in case you would like to start at the beginning...








Have a hoppy day!!!
 

11 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Arielle. Not sure how to digital paper-piece myself so will have to look that tutorial up. :) (Usually get the scissors out myself, LOL)

Looks a cute kit. Like what you did with it too!
Tine :)

Mette said...

Gorgeous tag Arielle. Love the gift idea - such a sweet touch.

Hugs, Mette

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and fabulous fun colours
Sue xx

dpkennedy said...

Adorable tag on a jar full of yummies! What could be better!

fairysparkle said...

Thats so sweet literaly good enough to eat .x

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your tag is super cute!!!

mulberry station said...

What a fabulous project. I love your tag.
Nancy

Unknown said...

Great digital paper piecing for your tag. Love these hearts candy!

Mary M. said...

Love the tag. Such an adorable image.

Olivia said...

What a great idea and love your paper piecing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails