all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.20.2012

PIGGY BANK / ADFD New Release & PTW...



Good morning! There's a brand new release over at A Day For Daisies today, called Little - it is SO SWEET! I chose to work with this sweet "little" Piggy Bank image... I love it! I printed it out on white paper and then again on patterned paper. From the print on the pattern paper, I punch out circles and trimmed them, then adhered them to the white copy. The I took a very light Copic and went around the edges.

You can see all of the images from today's release by visiting the ADFD blog!




Alice W
Broni H
Lori B
Shelly M
Tracy M


A few challenges for this card:
Papertake Weekly - faux stitching
CCEE Stampers - Pink, White, Black
Forever Friends - Pink
PaperPlay - Animals

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Arielle :-) the image is adorable and what a clever idea to punch the circles in patterned paper ,, I LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jennie said...

Arielle this is amazing! I love that cute piggy and I love the pink circles! That works SO well!!

xx

Diane Louise J said...

Oh I love the little pig, really like the way you have glued floral circles all over her. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Think Pink Challenge.
Good luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane (DT) x

Sabrina said...

A pig!! What a great idea for a pink colour challenge - thanks for bringing this cutie along to the CCEE Stampers this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails