all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.16.2012

IN A JAM / TAWS #3 & MOJO #237...


Okay, here's another card for today... this time I'm using stamps from The Alley Way - adorable!!! I stamped the cars on each of the patterned papers, the white base strip and 4 more times on another piece of white paper. Then I cut out the cars, layered them & cut out the white windows and popped them on. the orad is hand drawn & the clouds & sky were sponged with a scallop oval as a template.

The cute cards are form the set Priceless Joy and the sentiment is from Kitchen Gadgets.

 

This card is for the Be Inspired Challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps, based on this week's Mojo sketch.

 

 That's it for today! But tomorrow I'll have 2 cards - for the new colourQ challenge and also the byLORIdesigns inspiration post.

Bye for now,



9 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh this is super cute and such a great take on the challenges! Be sure to upload to our Facebook page!

Jen W. said...

This is adorable! Love love love those paper pieced cars and the way you designed the road and clouds. These two sets have just leapt to the top of my wish list!

Lynn said...

Oh this is so, so cute Arielle! I love it!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi,
I just spotted your card on MM and I had to come by and say how lovely it is and that I think your entry is one of two truly original ideas and its unique. congrats.
Regards and best wishes Linda

Lisa Elton said...

These little paper pieced cars are ridiculously CUTE!!!

*Alison* said...

this is so cute.. I love all the fun pp cars and the bg is perfect.. so adorable :)
Thanks so much for playing with us at The Alley Way Stamps BE inspired Challenge.. HUGS

Darnell said...

Adorable for sure!! Brilliant idea!

Unknown said...

very cute, those cars in a jam are fabulous, love this.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love your card! Very clever interpretation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails