all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.09.2012

WHAT'S UP / CTD #191 & DICC #30...


Good morning! It's Wednesday, and I have a card for the new Color Throwdown... these colors are GORGEOUS!!! I used the little fishy from Paper Smooches' My Guy and the sentiment is from Good Gab. The "water" is a stitch stamp from Stitched Together by Close to My Heart. I added some stickles to the popped up fish!




I am also playing with the Desert Island Crafter's Challenge...

   

 Hope you have an awesome day!


5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Just too cute! You had me fooled into thinking you actually stitched on the card...then I read it was a stamp! :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, I love your clean designs! They all are so perfect!!! I'm a new huge fan and found you on Dilly Beans. Sorry it has taken me so long to get here! I'm loving all your projects so far!!! Beautiful work! :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (DillyB. Guest Designer & new follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Broni said...

Another perfect use of the colors, Arielle! Brilliant how you created the flowing water! And your fishies are so darn cute!

Joan Ervin said...

This is tooo cute....the little purple fish are just precious and what a clever idea for the water....love this!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is SO adorable Arielle! I love how you created the colored waves and your little fish are too cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails