all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.23.2012

BEE~CAUSE / DD #3 & RS #12...



I had some scraps left over from my 'bee' card on Saturday, so I decided to use some up! I just LOVE these happy colors and wanted to use them again for the current Dynamic Duos. And I just HAD to use the RetroSketch again - when I first made a card with this layout I 'kinda' liked it, but I have started to really LOVE it! The image is from the Alley Way Stamps, from the set ei-ei-o. It is SO ADORABLE!!! I just love bumblebees! I am dying to ink up that chicken, too!



Have an awesome day!


ps ~ The embossing folder is Hexagon Illusion, which I found and ordered from The Craft Barn. (Donna, your email wasn't available for me to reply to your comment.)

11 comments:

Donna C. said...

Source of the embossing folder please?

Annette Allen said...

very cute...great design...

paige said...

Adorable card! Love the layout! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is just adorable. Love the little bee, hexagon EF and the other little finishing touches. So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos.

Anni said...

BEE-autiful card! The border is so cute and I love the buttons peeking out!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Allisa said...

Cute card, love the details. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Laurel said...

Oh this is just so adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Arielle! Love this sweet little bee, the hexagon "hive" and of course those fabby polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Lesley said...

Super duper fun Arielle! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Susan Joyce said...

Love your embellishments, fantastic attention to detail. Nice embossing folder and a neat card. Thanks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is so sweet and cute, Arielle! I just love that little bee! So glad you joined us this week over at Dynamic Duos! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails