all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.15.2012

SPREAD YOUR WINGS / CQC #137 & ftl #190...


HoWdY!!! Hope you're having an awesome day! We have some awesome colors today over at the colourQ!  The images are from the Alley Way Stamps, Priceless Joy and Chatterbox. They are so fun! I decided to use glitter and a couple rhinestones on the butterfly.


I loved the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping, so I combined the two. 

   

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Arielle! Gorgeous background and butterfly.

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Arielle! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the white embossed panel, and your butterfly is gorgeous! :) Fabulous creation!!!

LeAnne said...

Oh so sweet!!!

kasia c. said...

Love it!!
I love that textured background, and the butterfly is too adorable. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card, you butterfly is too cute and I love the paisley embossing, I haven't used that folder in a long time.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fun butterfly! This is so sweet!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Arielle! Have a great weekend! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails