all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.22.2012

PROUD / TPE #149 & CFC #53...


Only a day late with this one! Yesterday was quite a day, but happily the report I have been slaving over is finished~ WOOHOO! This is my last card for the Pink Elephant, our theme this week is buttons. My job is changing in nature a bit, so I won't have as much time on the weekends, and sadly I'm usually running way behind when I'm working on my crafty stuff for the start of the week! But I love those ladies & am really going to miss them!


I'm also playing with this week's CAS-ual Fridays!


Bye for now!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is just way too cool...what a fun design...love the heart filled with buttons...

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh Arielle, you're so darn creative! Love this!

Deb said...

Arielle, this card is fabulous! Love your die cutting and using those buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Chrissy Larson said...

What a neat idea! Love the buttons!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the heart of buttons. Arielle you are so amazing at partial embossing. Such a fun card.

JJ Bolton said...

So cute! Love the way you cut out the heart and filled it with buttons! And the partial embossing is such a fun detail:)

Lynn said...

Arielle, I love the touch of embossing you added...and the button panel is perfect. Gorgeous as always. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails