all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.11.2011

FISH FRY / New Release by Miss Mis...


I was recently accepted to the creative team of Miss Mis, whose digi scrap kits are so cute! This is my first layout as part of the team, using her newest release, Cook Like A Man! Love the little oven mitt and spatula! This kit was perfect for documenting our afternoon...

We recently went to my Meme's cabin for a fish fry! Uncle Jerry cranked up the fryer, and as he took the fish out, he placed them in a towel lined brown bag... how cool is that? Most all the family was there, everyone brought a dish. I took my favorites hashbrown casserole and pineapple casserole - YUM!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails