all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.04.2011

MOMMY's FAVORITE HEELS / ADFD New Release & PDCC #71...


Good morning! Here's a super cute new image from the A Day For Daisies release called, Mommy's Favorite Heels! I guess with the glitter, maybe her mommy's name is Dorothy?!? You can find the images here.

This beautiful hand dyed ribbon is from Sherry... also a DT at ADFD... IT'S GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much Sherry!!! If you'd like to know how to get your hands on some, go visit her! She has so many beautiful colors available!




I was happy to play along with The Play Date Cafe with this card - YAY!


Bye for now....

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

How fun is this?! I can totally see Maisie & Cassidy doing this sometime in the near future!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Glad you like the ribbon and your card is amazing. I really like the simplicity of it with just the shading and not all colored in except for the shoes.

Zue said...

Just reminds me of when I used to do the same!!
It is a really simple and eye-catching design.
Lovely!!
Sue xx

Ruby said...

Ah this reminds me of my little one, so cute! Love the simplicity of it! Great use of our colour splash! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

MonicaB said...

Love the ruby slippers!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How cute is this, Arielle! Love the pink splash of color, and that gorgeous lace. Thanks for playing at the Play Date CAfe with us again!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so sweet, Arielle! LOVE those glittery shoes! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a fantastic way to highlight a touch of color - I just love the simplicity of it. So glad you've joined us in the Cafe this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails