all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.05.2011

BLESSING SEED PACKET / GS #77, CMM #16, PCC #81 & SC #38...


I've really enjoyed drawing these seed packets, and here's a new one called Blessing Seed Packet. There's lots to color here... or you could leave it all white and just color the flowers or one of the clovers.


I swear I must have used every green Copic I own for this one - lol! Which was good since I hardly ever use those!


I played along with several challenges for this one,

Get Sketchy - sketch
Card Makin' Mamas - something green
Paper Cutz - St. Patricks
Simply Create - power of flowers


Nighty night!

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

These seed packet cards are just beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job coloring and blending them!

Laurel said...

So pretty, love the bit of lace!

This N That said...

What a fantastic display of COLOR! Thank you so much for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful - I love the seed packet and the gorgeous burst of color! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the seed packet with the clovers and flowers. Just perfect for St. Patricks Day.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a beautiful card I love the bold colors and quaint white ribbon.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

So pretty--a great idea incorporating the seed packet. Love the colors!

Please stop over and take a look at my entry.
http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/st-patricks-day-challenge/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails