all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.25.2013

WELCOME FALL / PPS & PTI Hop...


Look~y here - I managed NOT to forget this months PTI September Blog Hop... I haven't done one of these in forever! I used Wreath for All Seasons for this card, as well as Background Basics: Woodgrain. I also played with the Paper Players Sketch.


Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Arielle this is my favorite card from you EVER!!! I am absolutely head over heals for your darling polka dotty wreath!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Holy aqua and orange! SO striking, Arielle. Really love it, and how the woodgrain is only behind a portion of the wreath. Glorious white space!

Lesley said...

Wow, Arielle! Love the orange and aqua tones and the way you stamped the wood grain. That little orange border at the bottom of your white panel makes the whole wreath pop! Gorgeous!

Imke said...

These colors rocks !

maria f. said...

Was excited to see your name over here - love your color choices.

Jill Norwood said...

Arielle this is so striking and beautiful! Love the colors!

Karen said...

I just love the multi-colored berries, and the color combo is so fresh!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this wreath...and your fun fresh colors! AND the sketch! Thanks for playin'!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love this Arielle. Great colours and very striking.

sentsue said...

Love it! Beautiful colors and composition. I will have to check out the rest of your blog!

Michelle said...

These colors are awesome together, Arielle! Beautiful card!

Jaydee said...

Arielle, this is so pretty. I love the colors, the background woodgrain stamping. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous - love the balance of colors!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

WOW! Love the wreath on that background! Incredible!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors - the wreath is so festive!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arielle your wreath is just fantastic! I love all the colours of the berries on it!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card! Congratulations on winning the blog hop!

tonyamaries said...

Awesome job! I love the color combo!

Annheidel said...

Love your colors!

Darnell said...

This is so enchanting, Arielle! I LOVE those colors! Congratulations on being selected as a winner!!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh Arielle, this is just beautiful. The colors are perfect--love the snappy turquoise and orange. Your clever take on the sketch is inspiring! Delighted you could join us at The Paper Players! Thanks too for the love on my blog! ((hugs))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails