all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.03.2013

HAPPY TO BE HOME / Simple Scrapper Sept. Template...


Good morning again ~ I forgot to say, I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I'm sharing my second layout (and my favorite!) using Simple Scrapper's September templates. My first is here. You can get a free sampler of Jennifer Wilson's monthly offerings at Simple Scrapper.

I swear, being a Simple Scrapper member has not only amped up my ability to get layouts done, but also given me a lot of creative ideas for my pages. Like this one! Honestly, my pages usually center around my kids - so the theme of this layout is out of the box for me, thanks to using one of the Simple Scrapper Story Starters.

These two awesome ladies - Aimee and Sara, two of my SS teamies, are also posting their creations with this month's templates today! Be sure to head over and visit them, they are both super creative and awesomely talented!


***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

Leave a comment here and also for my two teamies above and you'll be entered to win a $15.00 gift certificate to the Paper Issues shop!!! Please leave your comment by 12am Central on September 7th, 2013!

Also don't forget to "Like" Paper Issues and Simple Scrapper on Facebook to be entered in another fun giveaway!


Kits:
Silver Lining Collab - Pixels & Company
Homebody Collab - Pixels & Company
Fifty Nifty - Gennifer Bursett

    

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arielle, I love how you used this sketch - the map is genius!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a creative page!!! Love how you used the map template. I've had my eye on that for awhile but wasn't sure how to use it on a page. Thanks for the great idea! I also visited your lovely teammates' blogs :)

Sheila said...

Love that map! Beautiful work!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great layout! I love the map and the states, great patterns and I love that it is about you! Heading off to check out the other ladies.

Carey said...

Great layout, Arielle! Love the papers clipped to the states.

Taunya Butler said...

Love the stars with the twine on this layout - it looks so great!! Thanks for sharing!! I am a liker of Paper Issues and Simple Scrapper on facebook as Taunya Jones Butler!!

Kara said...

This is one awesome layout, Arielle!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails