"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

5.09.2013

REMEMBER THIS MOMENT / Pixels & Company...


Okay, after this layout I am all caught up! When I became a SAHM, Alex and Maisie started a new preschool for part of the day, and said goodbye to daycare. Maisie's daycare teacher was sweet enough to share some pics she took with me on Facebook, and this was one she caught one day. Alex and Maisie were kissing through the fence - so sweet! I used Karla Dudley's kit, Change, to scrap it.


Thanks for stopping by, and indulging my little "catch up" session... I'll have a card for you in a bit!

Hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails