all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.03.2013

Pixels & Company iNSD Creative Team Blog Hop...

Good morning! Happy interNational Scrapbook Day 2013!!! To celebrate, the designers and creative team have put together 2 very special kits for you - for FREE! All you have to do is hop along with us, collect the codes and enter them at check-out and they're yours! 

To begin with, the Creative Team used the iNSD Collab More or Less to create a set of 59 More or Less Journal Cards... and they are FABULOUS! See the 2 on the top row with the Shamrocks? Those are mine... how lucky!


Don't forget to head over and hop with the designers to get this awesome collab! For FREE!


Ans since it's iNSD - there's a HUGE SALE going on, so I wanted to share some of my FAVE kits... check them out!

  • Deena Rutter's Be Merry - awesome non-traditional Christmas kit!
  • Gennifer Bursett's Co-Curricular - love these colors!!!
  • Mommyish's Spring Sweetness - love the retro look! I made a card with , seen below!
  • Karen Funk's So Happy Together - is awesome for baby boy projects!


Now write this letter down...


Now on to the official hop order! Remember, at each stop you will receive a letter that's part of a discount code to get your free set of journal cards... so hop in order of the list or the code won't work!

Arielle Gordon - you are here!
Wendy Bretz


Have fun hopping!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

eveline said...

thank you for the letter!

Petra said...

Thank you for your part of the huge pack of journal cards - they are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails