all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.20.2012

SENDING SMILES / DS #70 & PDCC #150...


Hello! Who's ready for a new Deconstructed Sketch? I decided to pair this fun sketch, with the fun colors of Play Date Cafe - LOL!

The Alley Way Stamps is sponsoring this week's Play Date Cafe, so be sure to play along! For this card I used Get the Point?, Awesome Blossom and the sentiment from Cover-Ups!

     

Here's a pic of the sketch and the color palette...

   


Thanks so much for stopping by...

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the combination of goodies you've put together here Arielle!! Marvelous card ;)

Lynn said...

I love all those stamps in the background, how fun! There are so many great parts in this. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Hanne said...

Such a beautiful card! Nice design!

Rose said...

oh my you rocked the colors and sketch :)

Donna B. said...

Great card! Love all the elements and overall design! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Crestajune said...

I love how you turned the sketch on it's side. How very fun! Awesome card, Arielle! Have a fantastic day!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you flip the sketch Arielle!! This card is just amazing!!! Xx

~amy~ said...

Oh I super love this!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

Alicia said...

So much eye candy, love it! Thanks for sharing your awesome talents with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Ruby said...

I ALWAYS love your cards Arielle, they are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails