all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.03.2012

FIREWORKS / CQC #144...


Happy 4th! Yes, I'm a day early, but that's okay... we have some really patriotic colors today over at the colourQ, so I started the celebrating a little early! For this card I used 2 sets from Paper Smooches, Circle of Honor and Metropolis. I added some rhinestones in a few of the firework bursts!


Here's the palette...

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! you can't go wrong with PS!

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfect card for today Arielle! Very cute, very festive ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

That landscape is so fun, what a great card for Independence Day!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super awesome card!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this! I'm looking forward to fireworks over the city! Enjoy your 4th!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This card rocks!!!!! Just love it!

kasia c. said...

Love it!! I adore how you used the fireworks over the cityscape!!
Brilliant. :)

febe said...

Beautiful work on a card. Especially with the twine at the bottom. :)

limo hire sydney price

Linda said...

Happy 4th Arielle. Wonderful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails