all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.25.2012

ENJOY THE RIDE / LSC #38...


Whew - here's a quick card for tonight... I LOVED the inspiration photo over at the Lawnscaping Challenge, so I had to play along at the last minute! I used the set Admit One - such a cute set!


Bye for now & thanks so much for stopping by...

8 comments:

Elise C. said...

Wow, this is so cute! It makes me feel like summer! :)

Elena said...

So glad you squeezed it in! I love the tape strips, the 1 colored... seat? (no idea what to call it, lol)... Thanks for joining in the lawnscaping fun!

Heather Innusa said...

I love this - and may have to give something like it a try!! Very cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the strips of color behind your CUTE image!

Christiana said...

Such an awesome card! I love how the colors just highlight certain areas.

Samantha Mann said...

oh my gosh! really really really really LOVE this card!! wow!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Simple and lovely! Congrats on your top mow it all spot on the challenge! :)

Unknown said...

This is such a cool card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails