all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.12.2012

KNOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU / CQC #141 & FTL #194...


Hello! Have you seen the newest colourQ Challenge? My sample card today for colourQ uses the set Tie One On from the Alley Way Stamps! I used the smaller tie to make a pattern using each of the colors and then paper pieced the bigger tie, stamped and colored in dots, drew on the smaller dots and threw on some rhinestones! I traded this card to my dad for lunch, and he's going to send it to my Grandpa Don.


I also played along with the current Fall-To Layout...


Oh, and here's Alex, jumping off the diving board for the first time! He's been taking swim lessons at the "Y" (thanks mom!) and he was so happy and excited!


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I am completely smitten with your polka dot tie Arielle! And look at your brave little guy jumping into the pool...so cute!

Tanya said...

I love this card. Fabulous color combo! Love the bling on the tie=)

Annette Allen said...

how adorable...don't you just love that fun tie...

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic photo, great action shot. Love your tie card Arielle, the images are amazing.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Alex and the card!!

Lynn said...

Love this card...the layering of the tie stamp is fabulous.

And look at your little guy go! Love it!! That is a HUGE deal to jump off the diving board.

Laurel said...

Super cute!

*Alison* said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.. it's a perfect dad card! So cute! you are super talented.. I can't wait to see more.. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card Arielle! Happy Father's Day card to your hubby! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails