all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.20.2012

KEEPIN' A FLOAT? / FMS #40...


Here's a super quick one for today! I swear, I love stamping random dots - LOL! This card is really one layer, unless you want to count the little popped up jellyfish body. So easy! I used 2 of the June release sets from The Alley Way Stamps, Castaways for the image and Sea Mates for the sentiment. The dots are from Snow Much Fun. I colored the image with Copics, and then outlined it with stickles.



Here's the sketch, a simplified version of this week's Freshly Made Sketch.


Have an awesome day!

11 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is so so cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun, looks like the little line of twine is helping to keep him afloat!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is darling Arielle, I think that jellyfish is so sweet.

Kim S said...

Aw...so cute! I love that he is just treading water above your baker's twine surface.

Allisa said...

Such a cute card! Love the jellyfish. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeanette said...

Love that jellyfish-cute colors too.

Jen Brum said...

That octopus is so cute! What an adorable card! Love the colour choices as well!The glitter is the perfect addition! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Arielle! How cute is that?! I love, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kerry said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever. love, love, love it. And now I'm going to have to add those stamps to my wishlist :)

Tui Nathan said...

So so adorable Arielle .. I lvoe your whimsical creations - you do it so well and this one is no exception ... love the added sparkles!!!

Lyndal said...

LOVE this card Arielle - FAB use of twine & gorgeous stamping & glitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails