all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.30.2012

DAISY GIRL / SSSC #151...


Hello!!! It's as much of a Monday as it can be - LOL! Thought I'd pop over and put this post up super quick... I have another hour left in my workday. This image, Daisy Girl, is actually an embroidery pattern I found on the British equivalent of Etsy, called Folksy. Isn't she adorable? I LOOOOVED the long striped socks - super cute!

The same artist had a few other patterns, which I bought. The image comes in a pdf, but you can open those in Photoshop. If you don't have Photoshop, you can still get it to where you can use it. 

Just open a blank Word document, open the pdf and enlarge the window the pdf is in as big as you can get it & then enlarge the pdf as big as you can get it, while still keeping the entire image in view. 

Click the button at the top of your keyboard that says "PrtScn" - which is Print Screen. After you click that, go back to the Word doc & click the "Ctrl" & "v" keys on your keyboard... which is a shortcut to paste. A pic of the entire screen (which includes the image in the pdf) should show up.



I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch... which I REALLY LOVE!!!!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness Arielle this is so cute. I love her sassy little outfit, the stockings and her sweet little cap are fun!

Dorcas said...

Oh Arielle! I really love this! what an awesome project, I love how you used an embroidery pattern for a digi, so cool!! I must check out her site.TFS

Mette said...

Fabulous card and you always manage to make me spend money lol by showing new and exciting images.

Hugs, Mette

dandelion said...

wow what a clever idea and it looks lovely, I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for buying the pattern and sharing this idea

Kate x

Karen Giron said...

How clever! I love this and your take on the sketch is so sweet!

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a precious card!

Natalie said...

This is so cute!! What a darling image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails