all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.13.2012

SNOW MAMMA / DB #7...


As you can tell - I love snow people!!! We have a super fab new challenge over at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog - the theme is Frosty! For this challenge I used Snow Mamma, she is ADORABLE!!!

It's hard to see, but there are stickles on the snow, hat & gloves. For the background panel os "snow", I inked the embossing folder in Soft Sky ink before running it through the Big Shot. I added a ton of buttons for the 'snow'.



Other challenges for this card:
Crafting For All Seasons: Snowmen/ Snowflakes

Bye for now!

9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

beautiful and just love the detail! Chanelle xxx

TannyP said...

So sweet! I love the sparkle you've added and the soft sky on the ebossing folder makes it seem so shiny =) Thanks for playing along with our Let It Snow Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Darlene said...

This is ADORABLE and I love how you've inked the EF ... looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Let It Snow’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So super sweet Arielle!! Love this! The embossing in the background is gorgeous!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Micki said...

Simply gorgeous card. Love that image, especially with the embossed panel and the cool color combo. Great great card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Jani said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo pretty Arielle! Love the inked folder and your button "snow" is just gorgeous. such sweet images. xxD

Darlene said...

YEAH! You're a WINNER! Be sure to pop back over to The Sisterhood to grab your badge! Congratulations!

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors. Great take on the winter-theme.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails