all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.28.2011

PEYTON MINI NOTEBOOK / BLD New Release...


Lori has released new images over at the shop... THEY'RE TOO CUTE! I used Peyton - a Bug&Roo image by Hannah for this little notebook! So adorable! I really love her little Bug&Roo line, and the new ones with the glasses really crack me up! 

Last year I bought a few of these blank mini notebooks over at Big Lots for $1. Can't beat that! I ran the papers through my Xyron so they'd be really sticky, and cut them to just fit on the front of the mini book. I used some ribbon scraps on the top!


I also played with Clear It Out Tuesday, to "Alter Something".

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable! Love the new images.

Jennifer said...

This is just TOO CUTE!!! Love that adorable new image!!! (=

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute notebook, Arielle!!

Unknown said...

so adorable, love it!
Thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails