all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.22.2010

LEGGO MY LEGOs / IB #62...


I played along with Inspired Blueprints this week, before I started scrapbooking I would look at IB & daydream about joining in the fun!





So we celebrated Christmas early with Jeff's family since his sister was going out of town for the holiday & Alex got some Lego Duplos... HE LOVES THEM! And so does Maisie! What he builds she takes apart & he says "NO Maisie, Maisie STOP!" Until a month ago he didn't seem to mind her following him all over the house trying to play with whatever he was playing with... I guess he's growing up - lol!

All papers & elements are Summertime by Creatively by Crystal at Jessica Sprague. Stitching is Border Basics by Libby Weifenbach, from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Sorry, I can't remember where the frames or ric rac came from.

Nighty~night!


2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful layout. Love the colors and the photos.

Linda said...

OH this is sweet. I love the photos. I still have the BIG tub of Legos from my boys. They are in their mid 20's and all I give them for Christmas is cash now. No fun at all. Maybe I will wrap some of their old toys and give them to them again. That could be fun. Hey thanks for the idea.
Have a very Merry!
Hugs,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails