all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.03.2010

AN APPLE A DAY / ADFD #7 & PTW #51...


Not only is it new release day over at A Day For Daisies, but we also have a brand new challenge for you, too! This image is called "An Apple a Day". Our challenge this week is to use giftwrap on your project.... not only can you get a darling freebie image to play along with, but you'll also have to chance to get your card on the front page of the ADFD site AND a free digi of your choice! You should definitely play along!!!




I used this week's Papertake Weekly sketch... a little modified... I actually ran a piece of the wrapping paper through my printer ~ the little girl's dress is from the gift wrap that I used for the background panel. I printed several of the image on the paper and I really liked how this one lined up for her dress piece.

Wouldn't this be an awesome way to match up the card with the wrap that you use? Such an awesome idea that Tammy had for this challenge!

Here are the new images released this week.... they are GORGEOUS, as usual!

Well, it's been a VERY long day... Alex's ear infection came back yesterday. Well, he just finished antibiotics a week ago for an ear infection and apparently it didn't totally heal. He woke up screaming all night (and I do mean ALL night), so he, Maisie and I only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Not to worry, though - after a trip to the doc & 2 antibiotic injections later, he says "My ear better, momma".

Bye for now...


5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Arielle, this digi creator does draw some really beautiful images and this card is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card my friend.

Linda Beeson said...

She is just so incredibly adorable and LOVE that background paper.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Arielle love the gift wrap as DP the colours are beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh your poor baby!!! Owie! I had an ear infection once - as an adult - and man, it really does hurt enough to cry all night long. Hugs all around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails