all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.27.2010

INSPIRED WHIMSY / CTD #77...


It's so nice when both kids go down for a nap at the same time...

I love the fab colors at the Color Throwdown this week ~ and yes... I know I ALWAYS say that, but it's true every time I say it - lol! I just LOVE color!!!

I combined three stamp sets for this card, the grass from Inspired by Nature, the little flower from With All My Heart, and the sentiment from Whimsical Words. The dsp in the 'quilting' is retired.

Hope you're having an awesome day & thanks so much for stopping by!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

So pretty!

TrishG said...

Very cute and fun ideas!

dj said...

gorgeous!! I love the creative layout that you used here!!

Broni said...

Another super-cool card from you!! I love it! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails