all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.11.2015

HELLO THERE / RS #148...


Hidy ho, and happy Sunday! Finally getting around to posting my card for this week's RetroSketch! Do you ever have one of those weekends where you have so many great plans and then it just peters out? We did have a great morning at church, though, and there's always next weekend! I used some scraps - I needed to, I have way too many scraps! And I cannot seem to get rid of any, unless they are too small to add glue to - LOL! The felt flowers were cut with some cute Papertrey Ink button dies.

( The stamp set was from an add-on of Studio Calico's... it was exclusively designed for them by Avery Elle. Unfortunately it's no longer available. )


Have a great night!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this! Love the little snippets of scraps you used up! I do that too, hoard them unless they're too small for glue!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love your use of scraps on this. I really like how you partially embossed on the blue card base. How do you do this? I also wonder what tool you are using for the little tiny holes. The effect is beautiful. Love your take on the sketch!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love love love the gorgeous colours and your design, bit of a tease tho using a set I cant get ;)

Anonymous said...

Love all the detail on this card! The partially embossing, the pinholes in the card base...absolutely beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails