all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.12.2015

ALL MY LOVE / FMS #168 & CTD #324...


Good morning! I got the rare chance this morning to play along with a couple challenges - WOOHOO!!! I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colors from Color Throwdown! This stamp set is All My Love by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.


XOXOXO!

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love your sweet layers! Adorable Valentine! So glad yu had a chance to join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Arielle!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous Arielle!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the little edge of the top square and the glitter heart. Fabulous card!!

Petra Swart said...

Love your card, Arielle!!!!

Jan Clothier said...

Such a beautiful card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Arielle. Love the decorative rectangle with the paper-pierced border. Thank you for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful valentine Arielle! Love that sentiment! Fabulous layers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is great Arielle! Fresh looking, with a great pop of colour! Hazel x

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win at Freshly Made Sketches #168. Lovely mix of different challenges and the card is really awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning this week's FMS challenge Arielle! Your card is magnificent!

Imke said...

Just fabulous !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails