all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.08.2014

CONGRATS / CQC #249 & CTS #83...


Hey there! How was your 4th? We went up to the lake and had a great weekend with my parents and grandparents! The fireworks are amazing over the water. There were several house that put on quite a show - at times it seemed they were competing! And here's a pic of the kids with my grandparents, Alex and Helen. We call them Meme and Grandaddy. Maisie Grace was named after Meme's mother and my dad's mom "Grammy", and Alex is named after Grandaddy.


This week's colourQ is gorgeous - I used a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!. I also used a couple of my fave sets from Altenew - Hennah Elements and Label Love.

      

Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Honest to goodness Arielle, I learn SO much about using color from you...you are the original color queen in my book! PRETTY CARD :)

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so fantastic Arielle, I want to make one just like it! That means another order to Altenew! lol

Michelle said...

Such a cool card, Arielle! I love how you've inset the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Kim S said...

I have not yet ordered anything from Altenew - but your card is stunning and I am convinced that I NEED these sets! Your choice of these open stamps with the bold colors is perfect and the inset sentiment is fabulous look.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fantastic! I love all of the little details! Fabulous take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails