all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.02.2014

934 miles & 2 snacks / Simple Scrapper July Community Show & Tell & BasicGrey...



This is my second layout for this month's Simple Scrapper July Community Show & Tell. (My first is here.) Beside using a gorgeous template from Simple Scrapper - I also used one of July's Story Starters! It was all about travels from your past - a perfect group of prompts to help you tell the stories you may have forgotten about. That's one thing about the Story Starters, they challenge my thinking of the stories I want to tell and sometimes reminds me of great stories I hadn't thought to scrap!

This layout is about trips my family used to take to Michigan when I was young. Especially one trip where my mom packed 2 different snacks for us to eat on the trip - Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts and cheese puffs. It was many, many years before I could see a jar of Planter's and not feel ill - LOL!


This kit is from BasicGrey's Carte Postale Digital Collection - I loved using it for a trip down memory lane!


Be sure to hop over to the Community Show and Tell post over at Simple Scrapper!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA how fun! The peanuts remind me of our family dog as a teen! I had low blood sugar so the Planters peanuts were a snack for me. EVERY time our dog heard the jar open she would come running LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails