all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.09.2014

SUNDAY STACK~UP / Embroidery Hoop Love...


Hello and happy Sunday! I finally got to sneak in here and finish up my newest Sunday Stack~Up! Today we scrubbed, vacuumed, mopped, laundered, folded and sorted through too small clothes in the kids's rooms. It feels great starting the week fresh!

I recently picked up some embroidery hoops and was "researching" what I should do with them... and I found some REALLY cool things. And quite a few that were VERY out-of-the-ordinary! So I thought I would share some of them - it was really hard narrowing them down! ENJOY!
  1. Button Clock - Epheriell Designs
  2. Pillowcase Laundry Bag - Good Housekeeping
  3. Photo Display - Natalme
  4. Washi Tape Organizer - Wooly Petals
  5. Spring Yarn Wreath - The Silly Pearl Handmade
  6. Hoop Pin Cushion - U Create
  7. Embroidery Hoop Screenprinting - Skinny La Minx
  8. Melted Bead Suncatcher - The ARTful Parent
  9. Hanging Hoop Wall Pocket - During Quiet Time
  10. Pinup Wreath - Matha Stewart

Ever made anything "non-traditional" with an embroidery hoop? I would love to see it!

Have a great week!


(I tried really hard to credit the correct sources, but if you feel I've erred, please contact me!)

1 comment:

cm said...

What a charming set of ideas/images for using hoops as something 'other than' holding sewing! These are fabulous, especially since the only two hoops I currently own are 'employed' in holding some much-neglected cross-stitching projects (note to self: finish them!!). Off to explore the 'close up' details! Thanks for sharing these; inspiration galore for 'different ways' to put some crafting products to use...
c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails