Hello and happy Sunday! I finally got to sneak in here and finish up my newest Sunday Stack~Up! Today we scrubbed, vacuumed, mopped, laundered, folded and sorted through too small clothes in the kids's rooms. It feels great starting the week fresh!
I recently picked up some embroidery hoops and was "researching" what I should do with them... and I found some REALLY cool things. And quite a few that were VERY out-of-the-ordinary! So I thought I would share some of them - it was really hard narrowing them down! ENJOY!
- Button Clock - Epheriell Designs
- Pillowcase Laundry Bag - Good Housekeeping
- Photo Display - Natalme
- Washi Tape Organizer - Wooly Petals
- Spring Yarn Wreath - The Silly Pearl Handmade
- Hoop Pin Cushion - U Create
- Embroidery Hoop Screenprinting - Skinny La Minx
- Melted Bead Suncatcher - The ARTful Parent
- Hanging Hoop Wall Pocket - During Quiet Time
- Pinup Wreath - Matha Stewart
Ever made anything "non-traditional" with an embroidery hoop? I would love to see it!
Have a great week!
(I tried really hard to credit the correct sources, but if you feel I've erred, please contact me!)