all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.07.2014

EVERY GOOD GIFT / ADFD March Club Kit...


Happy Friday! We have the new March Club Kit in the A Day For Daisies shop today - it's FABULOUS! I love all the gorgeous flowers and fairies! We've showcased this kit on the ADFD blog, so be sure to go check it out! Oh and grab the freebie & play along with our challenge, too!

I printed 2 of this image, Wild Purple - one on my base paper and the second to color, cut out and pop on top! I added some gold glitter to the centers of the flowers. I also set up the type for the verse on my base paper.

   

Have an super FAB day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful spring card Arielle, very refreshing!

Unknown said...

I find it so hard to create cards. Yours are amazing!

dpkennedy said...

Love these flowers Arielle! The purple is gorgeous!

Juliana said...

I really like how you colored the purple blossoms!
Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails