all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.17.2013

LET'S CHILL / CQC #211 & DS #123...


Good morning! How did it get to be Thursday already? AND October is half over? AND - how long does it take to get over a vacation? I have been struggling with getting back into the swing of things BIG TIME! I am late with this week's colourQ so I decided to use it with today's new Deconstructed Sketch! Very fun sketch, I thought! I used the sets, Chill Out and Holiday Sparkles, from The Alley Way Stamps.

         

Big hugs!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE these colors for a Christmas card! Beautiful, whimsical and FUN!

Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable Arielle! Great idea to use the snowflakes as the circles. I may have to borrow that idea!

Heidi Brawley said...

CUTE card!!! Great take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Totally cute Arielle!! Love it with the cQc colors!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great combo of the challenges! I love how you used the colors for a winter card! So cool!
It is hard to get back in the groove from vacation! It's like you need a second week to recover !

Lindsey said...

Darling! This is such a great interpretation of the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails