"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

1.26.2013

PENELOPE & BIRDCAGE / DB #61...


Well, I almost forgot - I have one more card for today! We started a new challenge over at the Dilly Bean blog to use "Metal Accents"! I used the super adorable image, Penelope & Birdcage.... she is so sweet!!! I added some stickles to the red flower brads. This embossing folder is a new one I got from Lifestyle Crafts, you KNOW how much I love embossing folders!


Nighty night!

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your coloring of this adorable image. Great new embossing folder, and great papers too on your beautiful card.

Lisa said...

This is bright and hpapy and just makes me smile!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails