all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.21.2012

YOU'RE A STAR / CQC #151 & CPS #279...


Good morning! I have a fun card for you today based on the new colourQ challenge... which isn't posted yet, so you have a secret jump on it! I have been absolutely addicted to square cards lately - not sure why - they are just SO FUN! 

For this card I used 2 sets from The Alley Way Stamps - Admit One & Reel Time. No magic here - just a simple card. But I loved these "masculine" colors and using a single stamp to make such a bold design statement! Try it sometime, you'll see - tons o' F-U-N!!!


This card is based on this week's colourQ and the cool sketch from Card Positioning Systems.



Bye for now & thanks so much for visiting!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

This is awesome. Great color choice and layout.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun card Arielle, the small focal point adds huge emphasis!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the star cut out that mimics the star paper. Fun card Arielle!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Great card Arielle! Love all the details and especially the punched out star. TFS

Anni said...

Love love love your card! The colors are fantasic and you put them to great use!
Hugs, Anni

*Alison* said...

Seriously this is on my favorites list I love the colors and how he used the little ball

Linda Beeson said...

I so love your card, LOVING that color combo and the theme you ended up with.

Broni said...

LOVE this, Arielle!! SO MUCH!!!

N@ Ali said...

LOVE this one! hope the Excel works (?) have a good week-end

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails