all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.28.2012

AWESOME BLOSSOM / CQC #152 & TAWS Sneak Peek Day 2...


Good morning and HAPPY TUESDAY!!! Today is awesome because we have an amazing new palette over at the colourQ AND it's day #2 of sneak peeks over at The Alley Way Stamps' Blog - which means LOTS of chances to win a set for yourself! For this card I used Awesome Blossom, which will be available on September 1st!

I am also giving away a free set. After the hop on Thursday, I will draw a name from everyone who left a comment  on any of my 3 sneak peek posts and blog hop post, so be sure to come back each day! 


Bye for now...

26 comments:

Monique said...

I was happy to find two sneak peeks today, as the ColourQ isn't up yet!! These awesome blossoms look like just my kind of flowers; not to cutesie or frilly! Love that C&S card today!

Sarah Biswabic said...

This is such an adorable card!! So sweet!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Arielle. Those gems highlight the image perfectly, love the green rick rack!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Love this card. The gems are the perfect touch to those adorable flowers.

Lisa Elton said...

What fun modern flowers Arielle and the gems give them the perfect spark!!

Sharla said...

Love the colors on this card and those flowers are so cute!

Heather said...

This is so much fun! Love your card. :) The ric rack is so cute! How did you cut that from paper? Thanks for sharing your talents with us each week at the CQ!

Carol said...

Such a fun card. Love the funky flowers.

Meghan said...

You are the queen of clean and simple. Love this card and the stamps!

Patrice said...

Love those sweet little flowers!

Cathie58 said...

These flowers are really "growing" on me! Sooooo cute.

Jen Mitchell said...

What sweet flowers! And I love how you added a little bling!

Anonymous said...

Great card. love the colours and the stamp set - what I can see!

Lyn said...

I'm loving the sneak peek so far! Your card is great!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the embellishments but how you've managed to keep it CAS still x

Imke said...

These colors rocks !

carol_s said...

Love this card and the colors, may inspire me to try something with these colors!

maria f. said...

Very unusual pairing of kraft with the blues and greens. I likey.

Rose said...

beautiful cas card :)

Darcy said...

cool card...love the colors!

Indy's Designs said...

Love the rounded corners! Love the layout and colors!

Anonymous said...

Such cute flowers and I love the colors!

Katherine said...

I love the clean and simple look of your card. It's so pretty!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I already can tell I'm going to need this set! i love your added bling to the flowers!

kerrycwills said...

So stinkin' adorable, I love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

love these fun stamps, Arielle! and your card is awesome:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails