all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.07.2011

ROLLING MOMMA'S YARN / ADFD New Release...


Here's a quick card using one of last week's new release images from A Day For Daisies' "Cozy" collection. I love this image so much - it's called Rolling Momma's Yarn. I did some digital paper piecing for this card with Kitschy Digital's Calico papers.

On a very sad note, we learned early this morning that my dear cousin Beth passed away. She apparently suffered cardiac arrest from an OTC medication she had been taking for a sinus infection. She was 44. I loved Beth for many reasons, besides being funny and happy and easy to be with, she reminded me a lot of my great-grandmother, Nana. She had the same temperament, and just her presence seemed similar. I will really miss her.

Thanks for dropping in,

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Oh Arielle! I'm so sorry to hear about you cousin Beth, how awful and how young too! So sad...
Your card is exquisite, I love it!!

DonnaMundinger said...

I really love how your only color on the image is paper pieced. Fabulous card! So sorry to hear about your cousin. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails