all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.30.2011

FRAMED SNOWMAN # 2 / DB #5 & PTW...


Good morning! We have a brand new challenge for you over at the Dilly Beans Challenge blog, and another chance for you to pick up a free digi! Our challenge this week is to use "shades of red & black". I used Framed Snowman #2, colored him in shades of black & grey, colored the heart red & added some chunky glitter!

  

I also used the sketch from Papertake Weekly and the color palette form colourQ!


Thanks so much for visiting...

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Arielle I just love your design its just so perfect as is your beautiful blog! I have found you today through the Dilly Beans Challenge blog just loving the images cant wait for my first purchase to come through so that I can have a play! Love Chanelle xxx

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful creation and just loving your blog just amazing! Found you through the Dilly Beans challenge blog just loving the images! I have made my purchase so just sat waiting for them to arrive! Love Chanelle xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Arielle. Love how the only pop of red in the image is the heart. Beautiful composition, too. I always some here looking for a sketch to follow now because you always have such fab ones. xxD

Fiona said...

wow...stunning card, love the image it's fab.

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is SO gorgeous Arielle!! I love the glitter!! Just ADORABLE! And that button cluster is stunning!

Holiday Hugs!
Meredith
xoxo

Jen Shults said...

I really love this Arielle! It's like a mini scrapbook page on a card and it's GORGEOUS! And I'm soooo gonna CASE it, lol. :)

Jennie said...

Absolutely beautiful Arielle!
What a gorgeous image and fantastic palette!

xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Fab card Arielle!

I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

Mrs Wonka xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails