all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.27.2010

CELEBRATE / ACT #36, PIO #25, TSSC #127, EIC #94 & CC #73...


By far this is the most challenges I have ever put together... what a weirdo I am - lol!




For this card...

Whew! Anyway, I used Papertrey Ink's flowers from Green Thumb to make my glittered "sparklers" - I loved sparklers on the 4th of July when I was a kid! I used Stampin' Up! Craft ink & then embossed with Dazzling Diamonds EP. The sentiment is also SU!, Celebrate Everything. This was the first time I'd inked it up!

Have a happy evening!

16 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!

Christina said...

How clever are you to use those stamps to make the sparklers! I LOVE them! Wonderful job with all the challenges!

Alanna said...

What a fun and festive card. I like how you made the sparklers.

MJ said...

This is perfect! I love your interpretation of my sketch challenge and you did a fabulous job combining all those fun challenges. Thanks so much for playing along--I really love this card!

Andrea M said...

Arielle - this is fantastic!!! I adore the patriotic sparklers! Your work on this card is fabulous, as always! I love your uncomplicated, stunning style with brilliant use of color! Great job! Thanks for playing along with PIO!

Stacey Schafer said...

great use of stamp, you clever girl! love this design...so festive:) thanks so much, Arielle, for playing along in the Curtain Call this week!

Jo said...

I love this card Arielle!

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely stamps in great colors.

Marisa said...

Love the sparklers :D Great use of this week's Curtain Call colours - thanks for playing along.

Sue said...

Another fabulous creation Arielle! love how you have used the flowers with a festive feel! Thanks for joining us again at Curtain Call, congrats on your Lead card from last week! :)

Lea L. said...

This card is fabulous! Totally digging the stamped sparklers, and all the fun trims!! The flagged sentiment is the perfect touch too! Great job with all of the challenges!

♥♥♥Lea

Illy said...

Great card, I love the colors and the banners!!!!!
Thank you for playing with us at PIO!

de said...

Great card celebrating the colors of the 4th of July!

Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Rochelle said...

Super cute Arielle! I love it! Just so simple and to the point! :)

Ashley Newell said...

This card is stunning! I love everything about it! I'm going to add you to my reader, that's how much I love it! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means so much to me!

Jen Carter said...

LOVE your sparklers! That is so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails