all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.16.2010

EGGROLL - LOL! / CQC #24 & CP #55...


I had to get up at the crack of dawn to make this card... since Jeff had surgery on his hand, he can't help with much around the house these days, so I've been pulling double duty! I'm thinking when he can start helping again, I'll take a month off from cooking, washing & sterilizing bottles until midnight & changing diapers - LOL! (Not to mention getting up with Maisie in the middle of the night - usually just once!)




This week's colors at the colourQ may seem daunting - but they're great for Easter! My philosophy is, with the right sketch & image, you can make ANY colors work... almost! I really liked the sketch from this week's Card Patterns - it's awesome!

I'm still looking for that magic combination for tomorrow's new Color Dare that was due last night, I made 2 cards over the weekend & trashed them both - Riley's colors will be beautiful, but I just couldn't make them work... I'll still be trying tonight if I have time! I think my "Stampin' Mojo" is getting the sleep that I'm missing!

I found this image this past weekend over at Shirley's 2 Girls forum at SNR Card Universe... it was a free digi - and I can't pass up a free, VERY CUTE, digital stamp!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh so cute! Love how you've used the colours!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I too love the colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute!

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

Words can't express how adorable this is!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails