all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.30.2009

TWICK OR TWEAT / CTD #62 & FTL #61...


How cute are these little guys? This new set is from the SU! Holiday Mini, called Twick or Tweat... I love these pumpkins, they are SO SWEET!!!



Using the colors from the Color Throwdown #62, I loosely based this little candy wrap on Clean & Simple Stamping's Fall-to Layout #61.


I stamped the image in Black Stazon onto Really Rust, Old Olive & Whisper White cardstock, and also onto a piece of dotted Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, and then paper pieced! The wrap itself was just a strip of Basic Grey cardstock (2.75 x 11 in.) that I scored @ 4", 5.5" & 9.5". It doesn't get much easier than that! The spider web punch on the Really Rust is by Martha Stewart.


Thanks so much for looking & until tomorrow,

5 comments:

Lesley said...

This is such a sweet design and love that punch!! Great idea with the colours!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Broni said...

What an adorable "tweat" holder!! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT job with these colors, and what a sweet treat design! LOVE the additon of the spider web punch! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Well, this is just too cute for words...I may have to CASE this for my upcoming workshop, if I may! Just an adorable little treat bag! Thanks for playing with the CTD too!

Natasha said...

Cute idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails