all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.11.2009

TRENDY THANKS / TSSC #69 & TPEC #14...


Light Blue, Medium or Dark Blue,
Green & White
I inked up a Stampin' Up! set tonight for the first time, Trendy Trees. It's a really cute little set... I know, I say that about every set by Stampin' Up!, but I REALLY DO THINK THEY ARE ALL CUTE! Also used for this card are some Baja buttons from Button Bouquet, and Urban Garden Designer Series Paper.


I tried two new challenges tonight, as well. A color challenge from The Pink Elephant, and a sketch challenge provided at Mary Jo Price-Williams's blog, Technostamper. A couple more great places to find inspiration!



I made a little flap that I can put a secret messagein later! I punched out 2 - 1/2 inch circles, attached them with eyelets using my cropodile, and wound twine to close the flap.


Have a great night - I'm finally off to bed!

9 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and the idea to create a hidden message as you did it here.. this is great!
{love} Sylvia

Erica said...

This is just one of the most beautiful cards I have seen. I love the image, the colors, everything about it works. Great job!

Kathryn said...

LOVE this card so much -- so great!! Wonderful image! :)

Annie said...

oh wow that flap is so cool - I love it.
Your card is brill.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Stacey Schafer said...

love the colors and the little flap:) something for you on my blog!

MJ said...

I adore how the little card opens on the front. Adorable. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along. Your card is wonderful.

Robin said...

Fantastic card! I love your secret panel!! Very cool idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at TPE. We hope to see you back again real soon!!

Carol said...

Great interpretation of the sketch & our colour scheme....love the little opening...very clever :) Glad you could play along with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Dawn said...

THis is beautiful! I love the card in a card idea! Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails