all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.22.2009

BUCK-A-ROO BABY / CTD #43 & S2GTT #11...


I played along with Color Throwdown's Challenge #11 this week, combining it with a challenge from Shirley's 2 Girls blog [hosted on Karolyn's sweet blog] who created this little "Buck-a-Roo" stamp.


I used Copics on this image, they're really addictive! I've been buying up a bunch of stamps to color them with lately! I did some faux stitching, too. My hubby was wondering why I was running around this morning frantically looking for a thumbtack and a pice of cardboard, when I should have been getting ready for work! I made the card last night [around 1am?], but when I woke up this morning I felt it needed a little something else!


Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Arielle, this is DARLING! Your coloring is amazing, and I love your take on the sketch! You NAILED this!! Thanks so much for playing!!

LeAnne said...

So cute! It is amazing to what lengths we will go to add something to our creations!!! LOL! Thanks for playing with this sweetie!
LeAnne

Barbara said...

How stinkin' cute!!!!! I love your faux stitching--it really looks real! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Cathy Rulli said...

How cute!!! Love the staggered scallops. Thanks for playing!

Broni said...

What an adorable stamp and card! Love how you colored the image so boldly! Just great! Thanks for playing along with us!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute use of both the sketch and color challenges!

dpkennedy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the way you layered the scalloped circles! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great take on both challenges. Love this image and your wonderful design and faux stitching! Thanks so much for joining us for TT!

Joy said...

this is soooo sweet, and the coloring is great! thanks for playing!

Justine said...

Great colors and WOW, love what you have done with the sketch and our little Buck a Roo!! Good Luck and I hope you will come play again next week?

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my gosh, that image is adorable! Very sweet card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails