all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.14.2015

WISH BIG / RS #153...


Hello! I'm back with this week's RetroSketch - how fun is this?!? I made this card last week for my MIL's birthday. I knew I wanted to use the candles in place of the three spots in the sketch, and these were the only matching candles I had, so I had to find papers to match - are these awesome? Actually my pic doesn't do justice, they match much better in real life - LOL! The sentiment is from paper Smooches, Birthday Sampler.


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Eeek, polka dot candles!! This is so cute ;)

Je@net said...

Love this bright and shining card!
It's beautiful, Arielle.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is just so precious! LOVE the colors!!!

Betty Wright said...

Arielle, this is so cool! Great pops of colors and the Birthday candles are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails