all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.04.2014

U ROCK! / CQC #244, CTS #78 & CFC #132...


Hello! I am finally here with my card.... too many projects at once - LOL! This card is for today's colourQ! Kinda "man-ly" colors for Father's Day coming up! I used some new stamps from Altenew - Hennah Elements and Label Love. They are awesome! I also played with CAS-ual Fridays and CAS(e) This Sketch!

            

Big hugs!

10 comments:

cm said...

Simply stunning, Arielle! I so enjoy your creative interpretations of sketches! WOW!
c

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you might the light blue your main color! This is so pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arielle love your Altenew and you do partial embossing so beautifully!

Ardyth said...

How do you manage to make a masculine card using flower stamps?! You are a genius - great colours and use of partial images! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Taunya Butler said...

Awesome card and you made it meet so many different challenges!! You totally rock!! I am hosting a giveaway at my blog - I would love for you to come by!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

~amy~ said...

I adore your card...awesome colors and stamping!
Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jingle said...

This is such a pretty design! Very nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

itsallrosi said...

love all of the textures you've got here!

Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails